Did you know Wikipedia describes composting as the following:
“Compost is organic matter that has been decomposed in a process called composting. This process recycles various organic materials otherwise regarded as waste products and produces a soil conditioner. Compost is rich in nutrients. “
You may have heard about composting but perhaps have never done it. You aren’t sure how to do it, where to do it, what compost bin to buy, where in your yard to put it. Different types of Composting. It gets confusing and overwhelming.
- We have a Compost Consult service. We discuss the various types of Composting and the pros and cons to composting. Your concerns and questions.
- And a Compost Install and checkup service. Build and install it for you. A few weeks after installation we will do a followup with a phone call or zoom call, to discuss any questions or issues that may have cropped up.
Benefits of Composting:
- You know you can reduce your household trash by composting
- Reduce your carbon footprint by reducing your contribution to landfill
- Save money by amending your soil with your own compost.